View Single Post
Old 05-23-2021, 03:43 AM   #112 (permalink)
wednesday
Slytherin
Streeler

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Olive (Ollie) Burke
Second Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watson View Post
Lisa was super excited by Ollie's suggestion for the foursome to become two pairs. Maybe after this activity, they could be a group again, yeah? "Sure! Sounds good to me." She paused, noticing Remy's look quickly before adding. "Aaaaaaaaand then if there's another activity we can swap pairs too!" See problem solved! "Or we can be a foursome again!"

Compromising worked, yeah!

"How did that incantation or word thing he said go again? Something like ee-i-ee-i-o?" joked Lisa with a wicked, wicked smirk. She knew well enough that Professor Gunter HADN'T SAID that but she was wondering if anyone would try doing that cause she said it.

It obviously was ehwo like EH - WOAH... ooooor was it more EH-WOW. OR EH-WOO!

"Ollie, is it eh-wow, eh-woah, or eh-wooooo?" What was the correct pronunciation?
She laughed at Lisa's wonderfully bad reciting. It didn't surprise her that Lisa had forgotten how it went but thankfully She hadn't. "It's ehwo, Lees" She reminded, "Don't worry, I have it memorized. It's ' ehwo ehwo ehwo
e e e e h w o o o
ehwu ehwa ehwi ehwe ehwo
ehwo ehwe ehwi ehwa ehwu
e e e e h w o o o'"
She was glad that her friends could. bring a smile to her face. Some of the older students seemed really sad and uninterested in laughing sometimes.

Okay, Time to pick a car! Ollie grabbed Lisa's hand and tugged her up to the cars. Ollie looked around eyeing each one. She realllllyyy liked the shark car and hoped Lisa felt the same. "Which car do you like?" Should she tell Lisa which one she wanted or should she wait for Lisa to ask? Or would Lisa even ask? It was a very Lisa thing to not ask Ollie. She reminded herself that it wasn't a big deal to get the car you wanted for a silly school activity. But she did really want that shark.