Thread: Balcony
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2021, 01:39 AM   #27 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Daniel !<3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckyLinJi View Post
The fourth-floor balcony had by far the most magnificent view over the grounds and the first-year Hufflepuff was glad to have discovered it some time ago during his exploring of the castle. Having finished his homework for the day, Daniel had spent the majority of his remaining free time in the library under the guise that he was there to read. He had been reading but his main focus had been trying to find out how to get into the Restricted Section.

Realizing that he wasn't alone on the balcony, Daniel directed his attention to an older girl standing on her tiptoes at the railing and quietly moved to stand next to her. "What are you looking at?"

How had she missed Minjae’s little brother standing there? Was her observational skill dwindling? No. Claudine would chalk it up to her being too eager to observe the view. She looked over at Daniel while standing on tiptoes. “Everything!’’ came her enthusiastic reply. “I mean, look at it all. So peaceful… so…” The sixth year struggled to find the right word. “Breathtaking.” Yes, she really should have brought her sketchpad.

But enough about her.

“Having a good first year so far, Daniel?” There were some questions she wanted to ask about Minjae too but there was a sense of responsibility that always came over her whenever she saw Daniel. It was as though she wanted to keep him safe from any dangers Hogwarts wanted to manifest and she wanted to do that because of Minjae. Claudine missed him terribly.

Maybe that was all why Claudine wanted to ensure Daniel was not having any difficulty in any way.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺