View Single Post
Old 05-23-2021, 12:10 AM   #111 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: H <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMadamMalfoy View Post

Heath was busy flipping through his textbook for the page on Ehwaz when Claudine asked that question. He blinked as he looked up, unsure how to respond. He understood how to use Ehwaz, but the rest of it… the dancing, the horse story, some of the rune's symbolic meanings… all of it just seemed so random. Not wanting to get caught criticizing the subject in front of Gunter, he replied, "Is it really that obvious?"

He had to stifle a laugh at the words she whispered in his ear. She was right; Galdrs did sound weird! He didn't know why, but this particular one reminded him of the "E-I-E-I-O" part in Old MacDonald. "I know," he whispered back. "This one sounds like a muggle song about farm animals."

Consulting his textbook, he recited the Galdr, trying to keep in unison with Claudine, "Ehwo ehwo ehwo e e e e h w o o o ehwu ehwa ehwi ehwe ehwo ehwo ehwe ehwi ehwa ehwu e e e e h w o o o.”

When he was done, he looked to her and asked, "Shall we try the racetrack now? Or do you think we need more practice?"

Had Heath’s bewilderment been that obvious? To her, yes. But she understood why he was confused now. “Maybe not to others but I know you,’’ Claudine told him simply. “Perhaps the lesson plan made a lot more sense in the Professor’s head.” Farm animals? Claudine actually started to laugh; softly, of course. “You’ll have to sing that to me.’’ There were a lot of things Muggle related that she was oblivious about.

They always worked so well together, didn’t they? The Snakette could find no mistakes with their recitation of the galdr. At least not to her untrained ears. “I think we’re good to go,’’ she said, looking up at him. Listen, Claudine was excited to try out the racing, okay? “Can we please, please get the Cheese Wheelz?’’ She led the way to the top of the stage as Gunter had instructed. There was almost a child-like manner about her because of her excitement.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺