View Single Post
Old 05-22-2021, 11:50 PM   #15 (permalink)
astrocat
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brandon Fox
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoebe Calypso [s]Dupont[/s]
Slytherin
Second Year
Which came first, the phoenix or the flame?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harron Peasley View Post
Not many people were as vain as Florrie Charbonneau - not that Florrie herself even realised this. Any self awareness she had was redirected towards her good qualities, and never the bad - completely defeating the point of any self awareness that she possessed in the first place. So she was happy with her skin, and smiled smuggly as the younger girl nodded politely.

"Tomorrow? Is that enough time?" Surely it would take more than a few hours to paint her? Florrie couldn't imagine how it would be done by tomorrow, no matter how talented the artist. "Cooper probably wouldn't mind, if you agreed to let him take your photograph." She mentioned the first person who came to mind, because in a way it was just a different art form with similar results - at least it was to her.

"I bet Schmoe would let you, too."
Ash suppressed an eye roll. You weren't supposed to roll your eyes at customers, unless you really wanted to. Her dad said that to her, and he got super rich off of selling stuff to people, so he'd probably know. Granted, Florrie wasn't paying her, but the concept still applied. Maybe she would pay in popularity. Y'know, when people liked what you did so they boosted you. Paying in networking opportunities. Ash did learn some business stuff, whenever her father decided to finally interact with her.

"I can paint it by tomorrow afternoon." Fast service. Did she have to do some sleep-schedule-management and putting Florrie at the front of the line? Yeah. But she said it would be done by tomorrow, so it would be. Ash didn't have much to do this afternoon anyways. Or tomorrow.

"I'd like my photo taken. That would be interesting." Ash pulled out her black notebook and flipped to 'people I need to ask'. She added Cooper and Schmoe. There. Two more people she could ask to contribute to this little project she had. This little activity. Therapy exercise. Whatever you wanted to call it.