View Single Post
Old 05-22-2021, 10:11 PM   #109 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

SPOILER!!: Partner <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post

Of course he’d always be her partner. Claudine expected nothing different because she knew him all too well. She quickly copied down the Galdr in her book for future reference as much as for practice. “You looked a bit confused earlier. Did you not understand something?” Her eyes flicked from her book to Heath. The Ravenclaw usually understood things a lot quicker than she did at times but if he needed help with something, Claudine would try her best.

With the Galdr noted in her book, Claudine eyed it. “I hate chanting these things. They sound so weird.” This was whispered to Heath. If Gunter heard, he’d probably throw her out of the lesson. But here goes nothing.

“ehwo ehwo ehwo e e e e h w o o o ehwu ehwa ehwi ehwe ehwo ehwo ehwe ehwi ehwa ehwu e e e e h w o o o.”

Yes, Claudine felt foolish with every syllable she uttered. Whatever. The Galdr wasn’t that difficult to practice.

Heath was busy flipping through his textbook for the page on Ehwaz when Claudine asked that question. He blinked as he looked up, unsure how to respond. He understood how to use Ehwaz, but the rest of it… the dancing, the horse story, some of the rune's symbolic meanings… all of it just seemed so random. Not wanting to get caught criticizing the subject in front of Gunter, he replied, "Is it really that obvious?"

He had to stifle a laugh at the words she whispered in his ear. She was right; Galdrs did sound weird! He didn't know why, but this particular one reminded him of the "E-I-E-I-O" part in Old MacDonald. "I know," he whispered back. "This one sounds like a muggle song about farm animals."

Consulting his textbook, he recited the Galdr, trying to keep in unison with Claudine, "Ehwo ehwo ehwo e e e e h w o o o ehwu ehwa ehwi ehwe ehwo ehwo ehwe ehwi ehwa ehwu e e e e h w o o o.”

When he was done, he looked to her and asked, "Shall we try the racetrack now? Or do you think we need more practice?"

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...