Thread: Battlements
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2021, 05:10 PM   #15 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watson View Post
Lisa liked getting intel on people’s friends. Aaand she liked people who liked baking because that meant that there was a possibility that either (a) they could teach her how to bake or (b) more importantly... make her food! She raised her eyebrow curiously at how Lia distinguished between her two friends. Quinn was a Ravenclaw friend and Tahdg was a Tahdg...? She was so lost in that moment before she recalled a conversation with Ash about boyfriends and special friends. “Is Tahdg a ‘special friend’ or just a friend friend?” Lisa would wager special friend.

Now Sir Frederick Puffington was indeed a FIIIINE name. “Please do! I miss dear Puffington though I’ve never met him,” she said with a deadpan facial expression, mimicking Evan’s mannerisms momentarily. What in the name of Hufflepuff was a Puffington? She assumed a pet. “Is he your lizard?” She’d have to bring Pascal as her plus one.

See? I’m a Jedi!” she proudly proclaimed. “We have tricks of the mind and mind tricks.” Next she’d have to see if the ‘these aren’t the droids you are looking for line worked’. Heh. “Okay. Do you think he’d play?
Dahlia in all her silly fumbling glory blinked at Lisa. "Huh?" What was this girl talking about? 'Special friend' or 'friend friend'? "He's my best friend? Like I said before. He's a second year and in Slytherin," she shrugged a little trying to play it completely cool now. Nope, her cheeks were most certainly not pink at all right now. "He's a lot like me.. probably why we get along so well."

"Oh, you'll LOVE him once you have! Everyone always does," she had gotten many compliments about him through the years. "Lizard?," Lia giggled, shaking her head. "Nah-uh, Sir Frederik is my pygmy puff." The greatest one ever!

She grinned, nodding quickly. "Well, of course you are! If you're a Jedi.. what should I be?" She wanted to be something cool too! "Hmm, I'm not sure but it would be nice of us to ask him to join us for a game or two."

You are Bread!