Thread: Girls' Bathroom
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2021, 03:11 PM   #26 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emzily View Post
Remy shrugged. Unlikely. She couldn't wait to get home, but that was most likely due to this being her first time away from her parents. Technically she was fending for herself, but thankfully she was starting to make friends, like Dahlia, who she was sure would have her back if needed, or even help her with her homework. Remy was sure Noah Mordaunt would be a good person for homework things.

"True! You'd have to catch them with your mouth open!" Could be a bit of a gross adventure, though, all of those flavours mixing together. "What's the grossest Bertie Bott bean you've ever tried? Mine would have to be... rotten egg." She hadn't had the pleasure of trying vomit flavoured yet, phew! "I dunno," She didn't know the ins and outs of the beasts inhabiting the forest. "I'd love to see a dragon... or a unicorn." Those types of mythical beasts that muggles only dreamt about.

Remy was BAFFLED at Dahlia's questions. She was making her feel like she was going mad for wanting such things to happen. "You wouldn't want to see what's down there?" Remy asked. There wouldn't still be a basilisk down there now. Surely.......

"Yes, please." The first year replied, regarding the hair ties, since she only had the one. Remy started to try and part Dahlia's hair. "Wow, your hair is so long." Uhh... it was gonna be a lot of effort to braid this hair, wasn't it? She made three sections and tried her best to position her fingers to keep them separate. Remy attempted to start plaiting the correct places.
Dahlia was positive that no matter what happened during the course of each year here at Hogwarts, she was always going to be happy to return home for summer break. Sure she might miss her friends but they could always meet up and send owls and those that couldn't.. well.. they knew that she would be thinking of them.

"Hopefully you don't miss and get hit in the eye!" That would hurt! She could just picture it now.. getting hit in the face by tons of Bertie Botts Every Flavor Beans. Ouch! "Eeww, that's gross," she made a disgusted face. "Probably dirt? I don't really eat those very often." The mention of dragons did two very different things both at the same time. It brought a smile to her face as she loved dragons still but it also made her heart race and brought back flashes of memories of being off by one last term. Not that Remy would know that. Lia subconsciously rubbed at her shoulder where she still had fading scars. "Baby unicorns would be really really cool." Yeah, she was leading away from the topic of dragons a little bit there.

Did she want to see what was down there? That was a GOOD question. One she wasn't entirely sure the answer to. "Uhh, no? Yes? Maybe. I don't really know if I want to or not." Before last year she had always thought it would be epic to get to explore the chamber for herself but now, not so much. Her feelings about things sometimes changed daily though, maybe tomorrow she would want to check it out. Certain things required more thought, other things.. less thought. Than there were things she already knew about, like the chamber. Those were the things that she tended to feel differently about from time to time. It was confusing, she knew that.

Dahlia set her bag on her lap and rummaged through it until she found what she was looking for. Hair ties. Selecting one that matched what she was currently wearing she passed it over her shoulder to Remy. "There you go." She couldn't help but beam brightly at her hair. "Thanks! I never really cut my hair.. only trim it when I need to." Her long long hair was a part of who she was. "Since you're a beginner and I know my hair is super long.. it's okay if you only want to braid a small section of it. It might be easier for you to do it that way." Much less hair to hold and focus on at one time.

You are Bread!