View Single Post
Old 05-22-2021, 03:01 PM   #28 (permalink)
NiallNIP

DERP
Ravenclaw
Imp

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Quinn Kingsley
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kittredge Flannigan
The Gay Agenda™< >Homiesexual uwu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
As the man waited for his team's response, he went on to inspect the dead hound with the tip of his wand, and saw the puncture wounds on the creature's neck. The wound and the placement matched that of a vampire's doing. Albert's mind went into deep thinking mode as he got his spy camera out and started taking pictures while collecting as much data as he could from the previous days, to the present, and to all the things that he'd heard that happened in the Ministry while he recuperated in St. Mungo's. With just the hound, lifeless in front of him, he was able to narrow down his hypothesis. Albert's brows creased even deeper, his mouth forming a thin line as he went about his theory, pocketing back his camera.

Soon enough, one of the youngest in his Division arrived, and wasn't surprised to see Flannigan... and Mrs. Scuttlebuns.

Albert flattened himself against the corridor wall, as he let the kid do his investigation, it was a Sentinel's job, after all. What he did not approve was the use of his pen. The division head closed his eyes and shook his head in disbelief. "Don't tell me you forgot your wand, Mr. Flannigan?" he said, gesturing his head towards the offending stylus that Kitty was holding to investigate the dead hound. It felt like he was back in Durmstrang again, teaching the most bull-headed students that ever existed.

The man pressed his tongue against his cheek in thought as he listened to what the young sentinel had to say. "Hard to say what they wanted exactly, but clearly, this is a message for what's to come. A warning." Albert pushed himself off the wall, and encased the dead hound in a charmed, protective bubble, and started to levitate it off the ground. "We have to go back to Level 4, and convene with the rest of the department. This is not looking good, nor is this place safe." he said, matter-of-factly as he began to make his way back to their department, with the dead hound levitating in front of him. "We should also alert the MLE. Do you know anyone from that department?" Albert ought to know at least one, but the department tend to change a lot since they were always all over the place, and it had been years ago since Albert stopped trying to keep track of them.
Kitty shook his head rapidly as his superior's exclamation. N-no, sir, of course not..!" He whipped out his wand real quick-like. "I just didn't want to use it to... y'know... 'cause then it would get blood on it. That's icky." Kit scrunched his face up in disgust. He loved his wand and wouldn't want to muck it up on purpose for any reason. He would have to go i and clean it, then, and he would rather just keep it clean than make it clean. If you stay ready then you don't have to get ready, and all that. Plus, what kind of reaction would Strawberry and Butterscotch have to dog blood on his wand? A markedly bad one, he supposed.

Kit nodded along as he listened to his superior list off orders. "Uh, yes, sir, I know one person. I... I can go talk with him now, unless you'd rather me sit in on the meeting on Level 4? Or I could even get some of the MLE to come and contribute, possibly." Kit just wanted to be as helpful as possible. If he could even get, say, the head of the department to come to the meeting and help brainstorm, that would be a great help, yeah?