Thread: Battlements
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2021, 04:04 AM   #14 (permalink)
Watson
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Octavius Jude Salander
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Arabella Morgenstern
Law Enforcement
Slytherindor ♛ The Crazytastic Besties ♛ Shan Watson ♛

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
"Of course!" This sounded like it was going to be a big picnic, tea party. "Quinn is a second year Ravenclaw like me, he's really cool. He likes to bake too so maybe I can get him to help me bake something for us all." Now that would be really fun and they hadn't had the chance to do that last year like they had wanted to. "Tad.." Lia started a smile tugging at her lips as she said his name. "He's my bestie, has been since we met when we were like three. He's.. he-.. well he's Tadhg." Dahlia ended up laughing. Normally she was able to describe people but when it came to her best friend she couldn't anymore. That boy was complicated lately. "I'll probably bring Sir Frederik Puffington my familiar along too."

Lia giggled at Lisa's excitement nodding her head. She was thrilled with how quickly the younger Claw caught on to the unspoken idea. "That's what I was thinking," she nodded. "I'm glad you like that idea.. I think we can. He is our Head of House.. as long as we're careful and we don't break any rules or anything I think it would be okay?" Hopefully. If need be they can set some boundaries for purely safety reasons.
Lisa liked getting intel on people’s friends. Aaand she liked people who liked baking because that meant that there was a possibility that either (a) they could teach her how to bake or (b) more importantly... make her food! She raised her eyebrow curiously at how Lia distinguished between her two friends. Quinn was a Ravenclaw friend and Tahdg was a Tahdg...? She was so lost in that moment before she recalled a conversation with Ash about boyfriends and special friends. “Is Tahdg a ‘special friend’ or just a friend friend?” Lisa would wager special friend.

Now Sir Frederick Puffington was indeed a FIIIINE name. “Please do! I miss dear Puffington though I’ve never met him,” she said with a deadpan facial expression, mimicking Evan’s mannerisms momentarily. What in the name of Hufflepuff was a Puffington? She assumed a pet. “Is he your lizard?” She’d have to bring Pascal as her plus one.

See? I’m a Jedi!” she proudly proclaimed. “We have tricks of the mind and mind tricks.” Next she’d have to see if the ‘these aren’t the droids you are looking for line worked’. Heh. “Okay. Do you think he’d play?