View Single Post
Old 05-22-2021, 03:49 AM   #12 (permalink)
Watson
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Octavius Jude Salander
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Arabella Morgenstern
Law Enforcement
Slytherindor ♛ The Crazytastic Besties ♛ Shan Watson ♛

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post

Atlas was actually hoping to find Professor Williamson today when he made his way into the barn today. It was that time of the month when the Flamsteeds all just so happened to go to the Owl Post at the same time, as though their internal clocks were synced up or something. It was pretty cool, actually, because when one letter would come in...Atlas knew it wouldn't be too long before more followed. Auntie Jade's care package had been the one to make him squint the most. First there was Professor Schmoe being sweet on Auntie June...now apparently he had to really squint and keep one eye open on Professor Williamson too...and Atlas just wanted to have a little chat with him, man to man.

Because Atlas was one of those and his unrequited love affair with one Phoebe James was the evidence. No one could prove the delusion otherwise.

But...alas. It seemed as though the man was not in here...so Atlas figured he might as well continue his search elsewhere when he saw Lisa, that one Ravenclaw from Muggle Studies, trying to talk to a kneazle and get it to come when she called. Things didn't work like that.

"Probably plotting your demise," he said casually, sans greeting, and like such a notion were no big deal. "Saw a book on my dad's shelf about that. How to Tell if Your Kneazle is Plotting to Kill You. It's practically textbook."
Lisa was beginning to lose her patience with the Kneazle. She huffed. Well she supposed maybe the begging would work... or the cruppy eyes.... She was about to wave her hand again when she heard a voice from behind her. She turned her gaze to see.... oh hey! She knew him. It was Atlas from Muggle Studies. However, she did pause momentarily as she wondered if this was HIS TWIN. Merlin ;_; How could she tell them apart? She’d assume it was Atlas... It had to be him right?

72% sure it was Atlas....

So she gave Atlas a grin momentarily before the grin disappeared all together and she looked completely perplexed. What...? What was he saying? And how exactly did he know?!? Cue internal gasp! Could he tell the Kneazle’s most inner thoughts? She cast her gaze back at the Kneazle and clutched her hand closer to her chest, wondering if it was really plotting her demise her. She didn’t realize that perhaps she was being annoying. Maybe that’s why her chameleon always ran away from her to catch a break.

How.... How?” she was ready to ask him what his source of information was but then stopped herself as Atlas had mentioned a full title of the book. from finishing the question because Atlas had practically explained that what he knew came from a textbook. And in Lisa’s book textbooks were more knowledgeable than anyone else. “Oh.” She blinked, looking up at him in awe of his knowledge. Sheesh. HOW DID HE KNOW SO MUCH?! “Wow. You know a lot of things. You’re smart,” she commented, glancing at the food in her hand and then at the Kneazle who seemed quite happy that Lisa’s attention was focused elsewhere. “Have you read that textbook of a book? I like the title. It’s funny.

She turned her eyes back to the Kneazle who had meandered away from her and she sighed. She supposed she’d try again... next time. But then again since Atlas knew a lot of things maybe he KNEW how to get Maya, the Kneazle, towards them. “Hey! Can I ask you a favour? How do I get the Kneazle to come over here and not plan on plotting my demise? I’d like to at least live past sixteen or the end of this year...