Thread: Greenhouses
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2021, 03:05 AM   #14 (permalink)
Watson
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Octavius Jude Salander
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Arabella Morgenstern
Law Enforcement
Slytherindor ♛ The Crazytastic Besties ♛ Shan Watson ♛

"You should come visit. OH!" BIG GASP and little arm flail from the excited Ravenclaw. "Maybe we can visit each other's dorms." It was a brilliant idea. And then they could go to the Hufflepuff dorm! Maybe Daniel or Mamie would let them explore! Hehehe. Lisa beamed at Remy. "Well we could ASK my sister or V to sneak us into the dorms. Or Alfie! I'm sure the three of them would help us get in so we could see the dorm," she said confidently. She didn't know that for sure but they could certainly ask those three to help them. She figured they would probably be the most willing to help them out. Then again... Maybe Claudine could help her... Hmmmm... Luckily they DID have options.

Lisa eyed the Hufflepuff student that had joined them and slowly just nodded. Alright. It was good intel to learn. Flipnsnipwitit... Flipnsnipwitit.... Flipnsnipwitit.... Flipnsnipwitit... Flipnsnipwitit

However, all that intel went out of her head by the time SCARLETT WAS RUDE TO HER FRIEND. AND THEN THE OTHER GIRL HAD THE AUDACITY TO WALK AWAY!

HOW RUDE!

Lisa crossed her arms and then turned to Remy who had huffed. "I wouldn't worry about that Flipnsniptwit! She's just... rude." Maybe Hufflepuffs were just rude? She didn't find Daniel particularly rude - perhaps a little oblivious and yeah... but.... Maybe it was a trait? But Mamie wasn't like that. Hmph. Lisa hadn't cracked the code on Hufflepuffs yet.

A smirk crossed her lips as she eyed the flower that Scarlett had left with them. "Do you want it or... do we set it on fire?" she smirked.

"But anyway - I'm hungry! Let's go find some ice cream. Yeah?"