View Single Post
Old 05-22-2021, 12:43 AM   #102 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Howdy, partner <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMadamMalfoy View Post

Heath hated being confused! He was a Ravenclaw, for Merlin's sake! Ravenclaws were supposed to have all the answers. He listened to the professor, hoping things would make more sense soon. Oh, Ehwaz… the rune associated with movement. That explained the dancing (sort of). Couldn't a less silly form of movement have served the same purpose though?

Try as he might, Heath couldn't think of a single thing to say about Ehwaz that his classmates hadn't already. He kept quiet during that discussion, jotting down notes on the others' answers, but he instantly perked up when he heard the instructions for the next activity. Racing was much more his speed (no pun intended) than dancing! The only thing that would make it better was if they got to actually build their own cars for the race.

Heath didn't have to look far for a partner. He chuckled softly as Claudine poked him. "Always," he replied, smiling. His eyes momentarily* flicked to the instructions written on the board, and he said, "So I guess we should practice the galdr."

Of course he’d always be her partner. Claudine expected nothing different because she knew him all too well. She quickly copied down the Galdr in her book for future reference as much as for practice. “You looked a bit confused earlier. Did you not understand something?” Her eyes flicked from her book to Heath. The Ravenclaw usually understood things a lot quicker than she did at times but if he needed help with something, Claudine would try her best.

With the Galdr noted in her book, Claudine eyed it. “I hate chanting these things. They sound so weird.” This was whispered to Heath. If Gunter heard, he’d probably throw her out of the lesson. But here goes nothing.

“ehwo ehwo ehwo e e e e h w o o o ehwu ehwa ehwi ehwe ehwo ehwo ehwe ehwi ehwa ehwu e e e e h w o o o.”

Yes, Claudine felt foolish with every syllable she uttered. Whatever. The Galdr wasn’t that difficult to practice.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺