Thread: Girls' Bathroom
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2021, 08:50 PM   #24 (permalink)
Emzily

DMAC& DMGS
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Molly Wyndham #cf4269
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solomon Duck
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Cosima Plumb
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Theodore Alvin Kinsley
Games & Sports

x5 x2
Raspberry Jam | #ChocolateFrogFamous | Ultimate Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
Lia was more than happy to let Remy have a go at trying her hand at french braiding her hair. Letting others brush and style her hair was something she always enjoyed and she could easily sit there for hours upon hours. As long as she wasn't having her hair being pulled or anything like that of course. She took great pride in her long waist length hair.

Honestly, what really did she know? This sorta of felt like her first year. Not fully but to some extent, at least when it came to having the freedom to come and go as she pleased. To talk to who she wanted to talk to. Eat when she was hungry and be outside when she liked. But she was already homesick, had been since before even stepping foot on the train. "I suppose. The terms events might have something to do with how you feel about returning home."

Dahlia giggled softly. "That might start to get a little painful after awhile but if you like them I'm sure you'd get over that small factor." Or not. She didn't mind the sweets but they weren't her favorite. Oh, my! "Erm.. which creatures?!" If it was the unicorns she wouldn't mind that but why would they come into the castle? Lia blinked. "Open it? Why?" Before she said anything else she wanted to know what the younger girls thought process was.

"Yup!" Once she had Remy's hair free of any tangles all she had to do was part it into three equal sections and start braiding it. Having done it so many times before helped. She smiled watching Remy look at herself in the mirror. "You're welcome."

With a nod of her head, Lia sat herself down on the floor where was. "Do you need a hair tie? I have a few in my bag." It was a habit of hers to have a couple on hand normally with hair as long as hers in case she felt like pulling it back into a ponytail or something.
Remy shrugged. Unlikely. She couldn't wait to get home, but that was most likely due to this being her first time away from her parents. Technically she was fending for herself, but thankfully she was starting to make friends, like Dahlia, who she was sure would have her back if needed, or even help her with her homework. Remy was sure Noah Mordaunt would be a good person for homework things.

"True! You'd have to catch them with your mouth open!" Could be a bit of a gross adventure, though, all of those flavours mixing together. "What's the grossest Bertie Bott bean you've ever tried? Mine would have to be... rotten egg." She hadn't had the pleasure of trying vomit flavoured yet, phew! "I dunno," She didn't know the ins and outs of the beasts inhabiting the forest. "I'd love to see a dragon... or a unicorn." Those types of mythical beasts that muggles only dreamt about.

Remy was BAFFLED at Dahlia's questions. She was making her feel like she was going mad for wanting such things to happen. "You wouldn't want to see what's down there?" Remy asked. There wouldn't still be a basilisk down there now. Surely.......

"Yes, please." The first year replied, regarding the hair ties, since she only had the one. Remy started to try and part Dahlia's hair. "Wow, your hair is so long." Uhh... it was gonna be a lot of effort to braid this hair, wasn't it? She made three sections and tried her best to position her fingers to keep them separate. Remy attempted to start plaiting the correct places.

_______mirrors start to whisper, shadows start to sing