Thread: The Pathways
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2021, 08:26 PM   #26 (permalink)
Emzily

DMAC& DMGS
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Molly Wyndham #cf4269
Ravenclaw
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solomon Duck
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Cosima Plumb
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Theodore Alvin Kinsley
Games & Sports

x5 x2
Raspberry Jam | #ChocolateFrogFamous | Ultimate Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by wednesday View Post
Ollie couldn't help but take offense to Remy's comment. Thankfully, she had heard this before and was totally okay with debunking the myth. "Not really. My dad has me work for everything I get. Plus, he's not home all the time so I have to fend for myself." This was true. Ollie's dad taught at a muggle university. He was pretty much always there during the week, so Ollie only had time with him on the weekend.

It wasn't misreble... okay maybe it was. It defiantly wasn't Ollie's dream common room. But her whole Hogwarts experience wasn't anything like she imagined, so it made sense. She laughed at Remy "Noo, I don't yell back at them. What's the point? At least I'm alive, they're trapped in a painting!" This made her laugh even more. Though it was a surprise. Ollie didn't realize that having pure blood was a big thing to the Slytherin house, or in general!

As Remy's face turned bright red, she couldn't help but feel a little bad. It was clear she had embarrassed Remy. Wait. What did she say? Someone? OOOOOOoooooooo Remy had a crussshhh. She leaned in closer to Remy "Who?" she whispered. "It's okay you can tell me!" She had to pressure her friend. Ollie was very good at keeping secrets!
"Oh." Remy couldn't really comprehend working for something whilst being under the age of 11, but she understood that everyone's upbringing was different. She wished she hadn't made a comment now, because she couldn't relate, but she did try to empathise. "Fending for yourself must be a little scary at times. But I suppose you'll have some good practise for when you grow up." She smiled a little. Remy, however, would probably be dependent on others for a while.

Remy sniggered. "I reckon it's fun to answer them back!" She wouldn't try and pick a fight with one, though, any fights occurring would be purely resulting from self defence. "Haha!" Remy laughed. "Yeah, good one. Why don't you cover them up with something, like a blanket? They wouldn't be able to do anything about that!" Actually, it sounded kinda evil, but Remy wasn't thinking that way right now, clearly!

STOP PESTERING HER ABOUT IT, OLLIE.

As her friend moved closer, Remy moved away from her. "I... I can't just tell you. What if someone is listening?" She had to be careful, especially after the greenhouse incident where Scarlett was eavesdropping on her and Lisa's conversation and totally killed the vibe. "You probably won't know him anyway, he's an older student." Kinda. DRATS, she had already given out too much information!!!!

_______mirrors start to whisper, shadows start to sing