View Single Post
Old 05-21-2021, 02:13 AM   #113 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Meda listened to the ones that decided to share their dreams and nodded a few times, she couldn't help but smile when they stated that something she knew she had done had gotten into the dream. "Very good, I do hope you write some of these down. Now some of you have mentioned music and some sounds. There is a part in dreams you have to be very careful with. I walked around and Irvin did as well and did a few things to see if they would get placed in your dreams. Just like when you are awake there are some things that can manipulate your dreams to make you think one thing when really it is another. This school year we will be working on a project with dreams and you are going to learn more about the patterns, the signs, and the possibilities of how to read them to see warnings and predict futures. "

She checked her watch and was sad to see how fast the class had went. "I have enjoyed our first lesson and I hope you did as well. I will be posting the project soon so please keep your eyes out for that. I think you will have fun and we will discuss more of the patterns and what they mean, such as water, darkness, and even food." She did want to keep some mystery in it though. "If you write down what you did dream about today please keep that with you, it could be useful for the future."

With this she opened the trap door and watched Irvin head out of it. "Class is dismissed of today, have a joyful rest of the day and I will see you soon."

ooc: I am so sorry, the end of the school year is kicking my butt and now I'm having computer issues so I couldn't get quotes to reply to everyone individually! As soon as I get through the school year I'm going to open the term long assignment so be on the look out for that fun! Thank you so much for coming to this lesson!