View Single Post
Old 05-20-2021, 10:10 PM   #10 (permalink)
Felixir

Book Club Mod

Alley Proprietor

MO & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Charlie Upstead
Gryffindor
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aurelio Kaiser
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daxton Prince
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Nikolai Kaiser
Minister's Office

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ezekiel Ransom-Kruus
Ollivanders
x12 x12
Lovely™ | Captain Hurted | Ariana's Bane | Resident Antagonist | Unparalleled Delight

SPOILER!!: Ash
Quote:
Originally Posted by astrocat View Post
"Hello." Ash always showed up. She might come into any given scenario with wands drawn and a big army, but she was coming somehow. Well, the only thing she was planning on skipping was those dumb therapy sessions and Lucien Rosier's funeral. But not this. This was just some random professor, here to try to look through to her soul and thoughts. Or something like that.

"Nahhh, door closed is fine." Ash didn't need anyone else seeing this. She didn't know what the flying professor would say (undoubtedly unrelated to flying), and whatever it was was not the business of her "friends", her friends, or her enemies. She shut the door.

Ash took her seat. She observantly took in all the details of the room. "I like your cat." No feeling in that sentence. It was just a statement. Cat=good. Meeting=bad. "So." Simultaneously a question and a comment. So. So what. So why am I here? So what do you want? It was an invitation for him to proceed with whatever annoying lecture (that would fall on mostly deaf ears) or dumb questions (that would be heard loudly and quite possibly overreacted to) he wanted to start with. He wanted to know something, did he not? Or he wanted to say something. One of those. Then he should get started before he lost his nerve to ask. Ash's eyes were quite creepy sometimes, did he know? If you looked at them too long, they started to look like voids of darkness with no real sentient being behind them. Maybe he ought to hurry up.

Kamran nodded, and scooted himself in under the desk. Door closed, fine with him too. He shot a glance at Amir, who had taken the opportunity to cat-loaf on the desk. "I think he appreciates that. His name's Amir." As though voice-activated by his own name, the cat began to purr loudly. Kamran half rolled his eyes and ignored him, focused instead on Fox.

"So," he repeated, clasping his hands together on the desktop, and eyeing the student with a look that was not stern, nor concerned, nor unconcerned. Just a look of consideration. "You're not in any trouble. I just wanted see how things are going, given how the session at the lake ended the other day." Given other things too, but that was not really Kamran's wheelhouse, he was no therapist; he'd also not even been here last term, but he'd been present at the lake, and it would be remiss of him to ignore what had occurred. "I understand you're unlikely to trust a new face at the school, and I'm not asking you to, but I did want to check in with you, at least."

You are Chocolate!