Thread: The Boathouse
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2021, 09:18 PM   #12 (permalink)
aRogueOne

MLE & DERP
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sloane Aubrey Knott
Slytherin
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hooper Ridley-Rush
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jude Joel MacAfee
Law Enforcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by wednesday View Post
Another offer to model for someone? Of course! This was fun! Maybe she'd request the girl do an action shot of her this time. See how well her's compared to the painting Ash had done. "No I don't mind. Paint away!" She smiled. She reached into her bag she had brought with her and walked over to the empty area across from the girl, setting up an apple she had brought with her. This would be a good enough Dummy for Ollie.

"I'm Olive by the way." This would be the first person she'd introduce herself to as Olive instead of Ollie. Then she returned her attention to the apple she took a few steps back from it, setting her bag behind her. No need getting that in the way. She held her wand out in front of her and practiced her first spell "Diffindo!" She cast, ripping the apple in half. Perfect.
Getting settled, Ingrid simply smiled and nodded a little as she watched the girl for a moment. There was no true way to sketch her unless she stood still so she simply waited for a moment that struck her as special? No, something that inspired her. What that was though however is another thing. Quietly, she waited, pencil in hand as the girl bent low into her bag and walked over to the space opposite her with an apple. Okay, this was slightly better?

“Nice to meet you Olive, I’m Ingrid” she replied, her voice full of concentration now was she began sketching Olive with her wand out in front of her. She wouldn’t draw the apple in pieces because it didn’t look quite as satisfying but the pose was dramatic enough and it seemed to suit Olive’s prickly personality. “Good job”, her eyes still on the thick paper in her sketchbook for the moment, her hand now slowly moving around the page.