View Single Post
Old 05-20-2021, 08:56 PM   #7 (permalink)
Samia

DMLE & DoM
Erkling

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Freddy Zimmer
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Missa Renaldi
Law Enforcement
x5
Default Sorry for the late reply, guys <3 I was on Eid holidays!
*sappysapper* MAJNOO, YO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
Dahlia smiled to herself when she heard June call out that the door was open. Pushing the door to the greenhouse open wide enough to slip inside, she made sure it closed behind her. "Good morning, Professor."

Moving further into the greenhouse, Lia paused when she paused when she spotted the professor putting on her boots. "I was hoping to speak with you about some plants but if you've heading out now I can always come back another time." The last thing she wanted to do was hold Flamsteed up if there was somewhere else the women had to be right now. It wasn't as if her plants situation was very important, it could wait. She wasn't even entirely sure what she even wanted to focus on planting this year anyhow.
Oh?

"Not at all, not at all, Dahlia" the brunette beamed as she put on another one of her boots.

"We can take a walk together," she stated, getting up and gesturing toward the door. "How have you been?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
Looking around, Gemma wondered why she hadn't stopped in this office at all before. It was very pretty and seemed relaxing enough. She liked plants and things and the Herbology professor was always really nice, but she had just styed away from professors offices if she could. "You wanted to see me?" She truly wanted to just tell her new head of house to call her Gemma, but figured that wouldn't be polite, so she just kept quiet and moved into the room.

Taking a seat she looked towards the professor, "Tea would be lovely Professor, thank you for offering. I got your note about wanting to see me?" Her eyes moved to the plants not really wanted to make eye contact with any of the professors for long, if she was thinking about it she was avoiding eye contact with everyone. Making eye contact she would see the pity she saw over the summer and that was something she was trying to avoid here.
Getting up to put a kettle on, she nodded, "I did. How have you been, Miss Kitridge?" she asked softly. It wasn't an interrogation, it was a question - full of concern. Because how ... could she not?

Once the kettle was set, she moved back to her desk - but instead of taking a seat opposite the girl, she took a seat next to her.

"Are you okay?"

......................let's be reckless, unaffected, running out until we're breathless
...............let's be hopeful, don't get broken, and stay caught up in the moment