View Single Post
Old 05-20-2021, 06:45 PM   #29 (permalink)
Emzily

DMAC& DMGS
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Molly Wyndham #cf4269
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solomon Duck
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Cosima Plumb
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Theodore Alvin Kinsley
Games & Sports

x5 x2
Raspberry Jam | #ChocolateFrogFamous | Ultimate Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by wednesday View Post
Ollie was very excited to come to transfiguration class today. She had a witch outfit picked out. Of course, she still wore her school uniform, but she threw on an old witch hat and brought a fake, costume broom and cauldron with her to the lesson.

Upon entering the class she walked up to Professor Carton greeting him. "Good Afternoon Professor. I hope your Halloween had been well. I really like your costume!" She offered him a smile. She then held her cauldron up to him "Oh! I did bring treats, or tricks," She gave a wink, "for you! Close your eyes and reach inside." The Professor had nothing to worry about, Ollie only had candy in her cauldron.

She then walked over to the desk next to her friend Remy, careful not to touch the skulls laid out for them. "Hellooo, Remy! Happy Halloween to you!" She then reached her cauldron out to the girl "Close your eyes and reach in!"She was excited to see how her friend reacted.
Remy BEAMED as Ollie approached her, and with a cauldron, too?! OOOH, wasn't she lucky? "You're a witch." She laughed, "That's a good one." Remy stuck her hand inside the cauldron and pulled out some candy. "Awww, that's so cool, thanks, Ollie!!" Remy popped the candy in her mouth. Kinda just made her day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMadamMalfoy View Post
He paused a few moments to allow time for the students to turn their full attention to him. “It’s often said that there’s no room for creativity in Transfiguration,” he continued. “Why do you think people believe this? Do you agree with this statement? Why or why not?”
Hmm... Remy wasn't so sure at first. She had always found Transfiguration fun and didn't really understand why it wouldn't be creative. "I think it's creative." She commented. "I guess it needs to be done exactly how it says in the book, otherwise it won't work." Which wasn't a bad thing.

_______mirrors start to whisper, shadows start to sing