Thread: The Pathways
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2021, 06:32 PM   #23 (permalink)
Emzily

DMAC& DMGS
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Molly Wyndham #cf4269
Ravenclaw
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solomon Duck
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Cosima Plumb
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Theodore Alvin Kinsley
Games & Sports

x5 x2
Raspberry Jam | #ChocolateFrogFamous | Ultimate Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by wednesday View Post
Ollie didn't want to talk about the absence of letters with Remy. It was a sore subject, and she didn't need to find herself crying in front of yet another peer. "I'm sure she wants to write you back every day!" She reassured her friend. She wanted Remy to stay as cheery as she typically was. "Sometimes it's just easy to recap a week's worth of things into one letter." She'd probably start doing that herself. No use taking time to write a new letter every day to someone who wasn't bothering to write her back. "No, I don't have any siblings. Just me and my dad."

She flipped her notebook to the page labeled "Dungeons". It wasn't complete yet but there was enough drawn to give Remy a good look. "It's nothing special. It's just really cold and the halls are super long. Plus some of the paintings yell at me because I'm not a pure-blood." That was Ollie's least favorite part. She could deal with the cold and the long walks, but the paintings she didn't like. Something about moving paintings freaked her out in the first place, but insulting ones, that was a whole new level of weird.

Oh, Remy. You were the most Gryffindor person Ollie had met yet! "I don't think that hat was wrong" She shook her head. Remy was very headstrong, something Ollie made out to be a Gryffindor trait. Now it was time to take a page out of Remy's book. "What do you have in your notebook?" She pointed to the one Remy had grabbed from out under her.
Remy just shrugged. She couldn't help but feel annoyed that her sister hadn't been as responsive as she would've liked, especially during the start of term when she was feeling really rubbish. Her mum and dad had sent many letters, though, so she couldn't complain too much. Ahh, she had a feeling that Ollie didn't have any siblings. "I bet you were spoiled as a child being an only child." She offered a smile. Probably wasn't best to assume, but Remy had seen the compromises you had to make with siblings sometimes.

Eww.... cold. Remy thought about the description Lisa had given of the Ravenclaw common room in comparison and was disappointed that the Headmaster hadn't updated the dingy dungeons. "That sounds... miserable. I wish you could come to my common room." Remy couldn't understand why it was a BAD thing to mix houses. She raised her eyebrows in SHOCK. "WHAT? They yell at you???!" To be fair, she thought it was so cool that portraits had spoken to Ollie. They hadn't spoken to Remy yet. "Do you yell at them back?" Judging people due to their blood status was BAD, even for portraits.

The blonde smiled. Okay, so she KNEW she was a Gryffindor, she always had known, after all. "I suppose. Gryffindors aren't as nice as I thought they would be, though." Can't all be perfect like her.

Uhh....

O_______________o

EXccccuuuuuuse you??? "Uhhh.... nothing...." She quickly said, covering her notebook even more with her arms. GAH, she KNEW Ollie would've seen the hearts written on it. "It's just... I wrote about... I dunno..." Her face was red as a TOMATO. Take a breath, Ollie is your friend. "It's just about someone." She whispered, still not showing her anything.

_______mirrors start to whisper, shadows start to sing