View Single Post
Old 05-20-2021, 02:51 PM   #9 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Malachi didn’t respond at first, figuring there would be more to the statement than “I’m bored”. While he had no doubt the Slytherin felt unchallenged, he suspected another standpoint may be offered. The thing he’d noticed with Upstead was, they liked telling people what they wanted to hear. It was like a mind game, a subtle dance in which they taunted and jeered, waited for a response and fell into that to see how long they could.

It was always mind games with this one.

The Headmaster eased back in his chair, giving them a once over. “What happens if I’m in no rush to wash my hands of you? If you getting some NEWTs isn’t what absolves me of guilt, then what? Where do we go from there under the assumption I’d like you to finish your full tenure here at Hogwarts?”

He could, of course, see where Upstead may have gotten the impression...and in hindsight realised he should’ve been better about it himself. It was perhaps too late for most things, but not all.

“You may have two.” Not enough to make a real difference in the real world. “The boredom, we’ll address separately.”

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.