View Single Post
Old 05-20-2021, 02:19 PM   #110 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

Bella saw how Apollo's boat sank in front of her eyes and she stood on the lake bank not being able to do anything aside from scream for help. Her magic couldn't reach her bestie. Tears were streaming down her face and her pulse was high as her head remained on the pillow. Slowly she awoke from her dream and opened her eyes as she raised her head to see the classroom and her peers again. Raising her hand to touch her face, Bella felt no tears. At least she wasn't crying in front of her peers, that'd have been embarrassing. How did she share this dream with everyone?

Bella sat silently for a moment just listening to the other students share snippets from her dreams. You didn't need to share a lot if you didn't want to, it seemed. Eventually she raised her hand and said thoughtfully. "My dream nightmare was about my best friend Apollo being in a sinking boat in the middle of the black lake and I couldn't get to him. I don't know what that means...I really hope it doesn't mean that I'm going to lose my friend...."