View Single Post
Old 05-20-2021, 02:11 PM   #13 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Emmerson only barely saw the red letter and only because she’d looked up to make sure she didn’t hit into the wall reading her Teen Witch Weekly magazine article. Had to take in all the wisdom she could from older and thus wiser teen girls who got the privilege of passing on the most vital sort of knowledge in such a widely read magazine.

Compared to some of these utterly enchanting tales of romance and embarrassment (often mixed together), the Gryffindor wasn’t much concerned about whatever notes the Professor may have left for them...but then everyone was going in alone, like in some weird ritual and for the smallest moment, Emmerson considered she REALLY may need to take even a glance at it.

Darkness?

Oh come on. One of the only times the 13-year-old was nose deep in a book—technically a book. It had pages and ink and words, so close enough—and they had to have a dark classroom?

Merlin’s soggy socks.” Emm grumbled under her breath, rolling up the magazine and tucking it into her robes. She waited out the count of ten after that first year then pressed on into the classroom. Dark. Yeah, the note said. Uuuuggghhh, just when Jessica was gonna share what happened after her friends locked her in the broom closet with the school loser. What hex did she use? How much did she scream and yell and kick up a fuss? These were the answers the 13-year-old needed—

“WHOA!” Who put that slide there?

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.