Thread: Girls' Bathroom
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2021, 01:35 PM   #20 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emzily View Post
Remy gently nodded when Dahlia said she was going to wet her hair. Glad to see the job was being done properly! She closed her eyes and relaxed as she started. "Dahlia? Can I try on you after?" She asked. It would be nice to practise on Dahlia, too, so she could eventually do it on herself. Because french braids were soooo pretty.

"Classes are so much more time consuming than I thought they'd be." Remy commented as Dahlia brought up her studies. She knew it was SCHOOL, but she thought her first year would be broken into slowly. Nope, not the case, classes were crazy. "It's... not what I expected." But she was getting used to it, in a good way. "I was a little home sick for the first few weeks, but I'm starting to feel like this is my home now." Which was a nice feeling. She smiled to herself as she thought about how far she'd come already.

"I hope something cool happens while we're here this year." She paused. "Or not. I expect everyone else wants a quiet year this year." Remy wasn't here last year but she had heard all about it, obviously. Did she think it was?! The Gryffindor looked around to get a proper look at the bathroom. "It's a pretty big bathroom... yeah... I reckon this is the right bathroom." Although she hadn't seen or heard any signs of that ghost that supposedly haunted it.
Dahlia always felt that if she was going to do something, she was going to do it right. Usually. Okay, about ninety-five percent of the time whatever she was doing would get her full undivided attention. It really all came down to what the task was. Right now, Remy had her attention and Lia was A-okay with that. "Sure, that's the only way to really learn how to do it yourself." Practice made prefect, right? Plus she had already seen what she had come in here to see so she wasn't in any hurry to rush off and do anything else.

She nodded as she listened but than remembered that Remy's wouldn't be able to see her nodding her head. "It is very different at first and quite overwhelming but once you get used to it.. it's nice." At least Remy hadn't been here last year and she was able to enjoy her first year in freedom and really get to know her fellow peers and professors. "I think feeling homesick is pretty normal for most of us at first." Especially last term. She hadn't wanted to come back this year but here she was. All she could do was try to make the best of it.

Lia tried not to cringe, really she did. Except all she could think about now was last year. It wasn't cool at all. Getting to meet a unicorn would be cool. Playing Quidditch, sure. Finding ALL of the secret passages in Hogwarts and on the grounds, absolutely! Even if she didn't enter them it still would count. "Uhh, what kinda of 'cool' are we talk about?" Since everyone's thought process was different and all. After a few minutes time, Lia slipped the hair tie off her wrist to secure it at the bottom of the french braid. "There you go. All done!" She grinned proudly.

As for this being THAT bathroom.. well.. she nodded. "It is." She had been told so.

You are Bread!