View Single Post
Old 05-20-2021, 02:40 AM   #15 (permalink)
wednesday
Slytherin
Streeler

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Olive (Ollie) Burke
Second Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emzily View Post
Remy was really looking forward to today's lesson, mostly because they were dressing up. She didn't really have a costume to wear, as such, despite usually preparing for such holidays. Instead, she arranged her clothes, make up and even sported a black wig to make up a gothic princess kinda look. Remy thought she looked 'the bomb' when in the dormitory. Walking down to class, however, she couldn't have felt more stupid.

Thankfully some of the other students were making some sort of effort, too.

Her face lit up at the decorated room. She liked Transfiguration anyway, but the professor had got some major plus points after putting this on. "Hello, Professor Carton." She greeted, before finding a seat near the front of the class. She scratched her itchy head as she sat (wig problems.)
Ollie was very excited to come to transfiguration class today. She had a witch outfit picked out. Of course, she still wore her school uniform, but she threw on an old witch hat and brought a fake, costume broom and cauldron with her to the lesson.

Upon entering the class she walked up to Professor Carton greeting him. "Good Afternoon Professor. I hope your Halloween had been well. I really like your costume!" She offered him a smile. She then held her cauldron up to him "Oh! I did bring treats, or tricks," She gave a wink, "for you! Close your eyes and reach inside." The Professor had nothing to worry about, Ollie only had candy in her cauldron.

She then walked over to the desk next to her friend Remy, careful not to touch the skulls laid out for them. "Hellooo, Remy! Happy Halloween to you!" She then reached her cauldron out to the girl "Close your eyes and reach in!"She was excited to see how her friend reacted.