View Single Post
Old 05-20-2021, 02:10 AM   #9 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

That answer was...surprising. After their actions last term, Gabi wouldn't have been surprised if Nemesis had said that they DIDN'T feel sorry for what they had done. But deep down, it warmed her heart to know that they felt sorry for what had happened. Sort of. They hadn't said that much outright, and perhaps they were just saying it to try and get back on her good side after what had happened. "Decisions we have to make in times like that...times of war...they're never easy. Even for people your age," she said softly. Heck, even the younger kids were saying things and taking sides, doing things they wouldn't have done if it hadn't been essential to survival. "And if you're confused, or need help trying to figure out what you're feeling...I'd be happy to try and help," she assured them.

She wasn't TOTALLY a monster. Really.

As for how SHE felt? "I am also tired. Tired of history repeating itself," she admitted with a soft sigh. "We haven't covered it in any of your curriculum here, but this isn't the first time a radical group has infiltrated our community in recent years," she explained with a small frown.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid