View Single Post
Old 05-19-2021, 10:11 PM   #76 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Heath usually hated dancing, but he found that, to his own surprise, when he focused on his friends, he didn't fear the embarrassment. Despite his newfound confidence, he was glad when the impromptu dance party ended. He sat down on the floor next to Claudine, turning his full attention to the professor as he spoke. He kept waiting for everything to piece together, but the more he heard, the more confused he became. Asgard? Gods? Giants? Horses? He had no idea how any of it related to dancing or Ancient Runes!

The only thing he could figure was maybe there was no reason that the professor asked them to dance. Maybe he'd tricked the students like Loki tricked the horse in the story... distract them with something meant to be fun to keep them from getting more important work done. But that probably wasn't true. Merlin, he hoped that wasn't true! He'd had enough of getting tricked by adults, thanks.

Heath may have mustered the confidence to dance, but that confidence didn't extend to offering wrong answers. At a loss, he kept quiet for now.

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...