View Single Post
Old 05-19-2021, 02:56 PM   #19 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelliephone View Post
He nodded at the clarification question, "Yeah. The clearing spell sounds interesting. It sounds like a magical white out." Except without all of the mess white out always seemed to use, no matter how often it was attempted to be improved. A gift from her sister? That would make sense then why it was so special to her. Sibling gifts were some of the best gifts. "Your older sister you mentioned before?" The one associated with the Chamber? He wasn't sure if she had others or if she did, exactly how many siblings she had.

If she had questioned why he knew the ingredients, he wouldn't have had any idea how to answer. Why did he know that? He certainly couldn't give any other examples of the ingredients, but it must have been something he'd read. And retained because wasn't it odd that the ingredient needed from the flower for a love potion was that which usually caused injury? He wasn't that surprised when she began to question why yellow, but what was surprising was when she stopped the question and answered it herself. He raised an eyebrow a bit, a corner of his lip twitching upwards. "Do you like flowers then? I'm not very good at remembering what exact plants say themselves but... some of the colors I was able to retain." Mainly the yellow. He kind of liked the color yellow.

"Sometimes I think maybe it'd be interesting to do what she does." And he was thinking about it more and more now. Didn't trauma breed good psychologists? But he was only 13 so he had plenty of time to figure out really what he wanted to do in his future. "Does your family raise creatures or something?" Is that why she was around them so often? "Sounds good to me. Maybe we can pencil it in our books too?" Planned exploration? It might be nice to have someone to walk around with too.
She nodded in agreement. "It pretty much is. It works nicely once you get the hang of it." Surprisingly easy too, which was really good for her being so young still. "Yup, that would be the one! Or umm.. one of them. I have a few older sisters." Four to be exact and she had brothers too!

If she hadn't been so into giving the answer to her own question, she may have actually laughed at the look of surprise on Evan's face. "Yeah, not only flowers though. All things herbology. I know a lot flowers and plants." Including what the colors of specific flowers and plants supposedly meant.

"It's not a topic I know much about but I do know there's a lot to it. Is she really easy to talk to?" His mum. Some people were a lot easier to talk to than others. Dahlia shook her head. "Not exactly. My papa used to be the shopkeeper at the Magical Menagerie but that was back when I was really little. My older sister is a Magizoologist, she tends to the creatures at Scamanders zoo and travels all over taking care of creatures. My cousin is studying to be a Dragonologist." There was some other family friends that bred creatures as well and lots that owned all kinds of creatures. "Sure. If it's written in the book, it has to happen." Those were the rules. Her rules.

You are Bread!