Thread: Battlements
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2021, 12:50 PM   #11 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watson View Post
Lisa nodded at the mention of siblings and cousins. Okay! And mine too. Who’s Tadhg and Quinn?” she asked curiously. She assumed friends but maybe they weren’t? Maybe they were names of Lia’s pets but they did sound like more people! “Are they your best friends?

Lia’s gap was an appropriate reaction. Very appropriate and one that Lisa HIGHLY appreciated. She did blush a little because she was embarrassed that she hadn’t found anywhere practical to hide yet. She had spent most of her free moments chasing.

Boundaries? Am I sensing a game that spans the whole of the castle and the grounds? This sounds epic,” she beamed. Lisa had LOOOOOADS OF IDEAS NOW. She began bouncing. “Hide and seek, freeze tag, aaand ghosts in the graveyard! Let’s do it all. Do you think we can talk to Schmoe about it?
"Of course!" This sounded like it was going to be a big picnic, tea party. "Quinn is a second year Ravenclaw like me, he's really cool. He likes to bake too so maybe I can get him to help me bake something for us all." Now that would be really fun and they hadn't had the chance to do that last year like they had wanted to. "Tad.." Lia started a smile tugging at her lips as she said his name. "He's my bestie, has been since we met when we were like three. He's.. he-.. well he's Tadhg." Dahlia ended up laughing. Normally she was able to describe people but when it came to her best friend she couldn't anymore. That boy was complicated lately. "I'll probably bring Sir Frederik Puffington my familiar along too."

Lia giggled at Lisa's excitement nodding her head. She was thrilled with how quickly the younger Claw caught on to the unspoken idea. "That's what I was thinking," she nodded. "I'm glad you like that idea.. I think we can. He is our Head of House.. as long as we're careful and we don't break any rules or anything I think it would be okay?" Hopefully. If need be they can set some boundaries for purely safety reasons.

You are Bread!