View Single Post
Old 05-19-2021, 11:47 AM   #5 (permalink)
TakemetotheBurrow

DERP & DMLE

Grindylow

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Everleigh Evans
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Luca Benetti
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emilia Espinosa
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Mariana Medina

x12 x7
elephant-astic•wanderlust•stay in the ninedaaays the original Taco Belle•look at the flowers✿

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
It did look like he was going to wait awhile for their godfather to answer, thinking that he may have got himself into a minor predicament. It was almost always the case for their godfather, and he ought to have just brought his homework with him, so he wouldn't be wasting time. There was a lot of studying to be done... and he'd been inspired to spend more time in the library because of his discovery.

Merlin knows what he'll find next.

"Hey, you." Noah gave Cece a knowing smile as soon as he'd seen her, and casually draped an arm around her shoulder, "Do I ever plan anything? Nope. That's not my way." he may look like a lot like his dad, but Noah wasn't anything like him-- always brooding, always planning, always thinking. "I'll just have to wing it, I guess. It's more fun that way." the Gryffindor crinkled his nose as he got his arms off of Cece. "It's kind of...odd to think our parents used to be students like us though. And... Merlin, were they all over the place."
Cece laughed, trying to picture their parents hanging out together. Moody Uncle Mordred and Aunt Soph and her mum flailing about something or other and her dad being cute and not wanting to get on anyone's bad side. They must've been quite the crew. "Mum said they had lots of fun. She even mentioned something about a pillow fight, which sounds pretty epic, actually." There was also the mention of hair whipping, but she left that part out.

"I didn't mention your discovery to them yet, but maybe your mum told mine." She smiled a little, imagining her reaction.