Thread: The Pathways
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2021, 04:52 AM   #22 (permalink)
wednesday
Slytherin
Streeler

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Olive (Ollie) Burke
Second Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emzily View Post
Remy daydreamed for a moment thinking about what an amazing Hogwarts professor she'd be. Definitely Charms. She smiled to herself before snapping back to the conversation.

"Have you had many back? I thought my sister would write to me every day but she hasn't." Remy huffed. Albeit, Anya was very busy studying at the moment but still - Remy's first year at Hogwarts was more important. "You don't have siblings, do you?" She couldn't remember if her friend had told her that before, but was eager to learn about Ollie's life.

"Fair enough," She peeked over to get another look, "Where are the dungeons on your map? What're they like?" Maybe Ollie could show her around there since Remy was terrified to explore by herself. It was a very cool map. Remy thought about sharing her drawings (and secrets) with Ollie, but she was no artist so didn't feel comfortable enough just yet. She did feel insecure that her notebook was right here with her. For all she knew, Ollie could swipe it out of her hands at any point. It sounded like something Remy would do to others.

Aww. It sounded like Ollie was really making lots of friends. "Really? Ravenclaws?" Remy giggled. "I haven't really made friends in my own house yet..." She paused, "... weird, right?" Considering her obsession with getting into Gryffindor prior to Hogwarts. "Maybe the sorting hat was wrong for me." The blonde sighed.
Ollie didn't want to talk about the absence of letters with Remy. It was a sore subject, and she didn't need to find herself crying in front of yet another peer. "I'm sure she wants to write you back every day!" She reassured her friend. She wanted Remy to stay as cheery as she typically was. "Sometimes it's just easy to recap a week's worth of things into one letter." She'd probably start doing that herself. No use taking time to write a new letter every day to someone who wasn't bothering to write her back. "No, I don't have any siblings. Just me and my dad."

She flipped her notebook to the page labeled "Dungeons". It wasn't complete yet but there was enough drawn to give Remy a good look. "It's nothing special. It's just really cold and the halls are super long. Plus some of the paintings yell at me because I'm not a pure-blood." That was Ollie's least favorite part. She could deal with the cold and the long walks, but the paintings she didn't like. Something about moving paintings freaked her out in the first place, but insulting ones, that was a whole new level of weird.

Oh, Remy. You were the most Gryffindor person Ollie had met yet! "I don't think that hat was wrong" She shook her head. Remy was very headstrong, something Ollie made out to be a Gryffindor trait. Now it was time to take a page out of Remy's book. "What do you have in your notebook?" She pointed to the one Remy had grabbed from out under her.