View Single Post
Old 05-19-2021, 03:15 AM   #102 (permalink)
Watson
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Octavius Jude Salander
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Arabella Morgenstern
Law Enforcement
Slytherindor ♛ The Crazytastic Besties ♛ Shan Watson ♛

Noah had opened his mouth but no sound came out of his mouth. She knew it was moving but she couldn’t make up the words. All she heard was a snap and a bright light filled all of her sight.

Lisa had run out of time.
She opened her eyes, lifted her head off of the pillow, and stretched. She let out a big Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn before lifting her hands to her eyes to gently wipe the sleep. Well that was a weird dream... She cast her eyes to see that all her friends were here and double checked that V and Daniel’s robes were right. Slytherin and Hufflepuff. Thank MERLIN they still were the same them and hopefully arguing still.... that meant all was right in the world .

Now Professor Euka wanted them to share?

Lisa bit her lip, unsure of how much to share. She didn’t want to say that V and Daniel were friends or that she had lost her pet chameleon AGAIN. She raised her hand to answer the question with as little detail as possible. “My dream was set at Hogwarts. I saw my friends and a lot of my fellow students.... It was set in a theatre and I had to go find two friends that argue with each other in real life.... but in my dream.... they are good friends. It was weird.

She didn’t know what to make of the whole thing.