View Single Post
Old 05-19-2021, 02:54 AM   #8 (permalink)
LilFox06

DMT & DMIC
Mackled Malaclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Stuart Kynaston
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rome Keller Drechsler
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tatiana Chernova
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Bennett Young
International Cooperation
Sardine VIP || Shark Attack! || D A R T E R || Captain Oblivious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
"Not really, no." Noah shrugged and thought that a lot of people shared his sentiment. "If you think about it, the actual travel is a waste of time. Thank Merlin for apparition and such." the Gryffindor wasn't exactly the patient type. It'd take a lot for him to actually do the waiting part, and if he had to, it could mean that the matter was of importance. "You've come a long way yourself. How's travelling for you?" he asked, turning his head to watch Misa get off the boat and stepped onto the soft earth of the island.

And...sticks? The Gryffindor scratched his temple and nodded. "Stick-like creatures, yes." Noah grinned at the thought of the wild Bowtruckles getting mad at Misa for calling them sticks, but said creatures weren't that petty.

This time, Noah got up from his position and moved to the center of the boat to look at the castle from their location. "Does it remind you of home?" He'd seen pictures of France from travel books and such, and it was a pretty place. Hopefully, some time soon he'd get the chance to visit, once he lands his first modelling campaign. "Do you miss it?"
Misa laughed, amused. "You know, there's some people that enjoy watching nature outdoors." She was not one of them. "The traveling from France? Or from the other shore?" she asked. Because they had pretty different answers.

"Sticklike. Got it." she said with a smile. "Thanks for the correction."

She looked at the castle with a frown. "There are some cathedrals with the same architectural style in Northern France." she explained. "My preference has always been the classic Renaissance chateau." French Gothic was also a pretty good one, but it was a common answer for other people's favorites so she never went with that answer.

As for the last question... "Yes. I want to go back. Maybe I can sneak off for a visit during one of my breaks." She'd have to go alone though. She doubted her mom would ever go back and she wasn't ready to have a conversation like that with her younger brother. She looked over at him. "Have you ever been?"

_____________________________________________I Was Enchanted To Meet You