Thread: Duelling Arena
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2021, 02:37 AM   #13 (permalink)
Deezerz

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Violeta X. Escalante
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Yulietta Escalante
Slytherin
Second Year
x8
That's Rough Buddy | Be the Flower | Moon & Stars

SPOILER!!: Apollo
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
Apollo definitely was the textbook definition of oblivious, but also he was in full fledge Gryffindor protection mode too which meant looking out for his friends, both new and old. Moving on though because they needed to keep it moving and it wasn't a matter of being rude, but they had to get through this task and he'd already made for the brief introductions, he could squinted into the darkness hearing breathing and footsteps. "Lumos," He cast, even though Bella had cast as well, but all the light would definitely be helpful. "Ssh, Ser--," he urged, feeling her close and perhaps in between himself and Bella. Did he have a plan? Uh -- He frowned, looking around the room. "Atlas used bombarda last year. I think I could probably manage that one." When in doubt, blowing things up definitely seemed like a good distraction measure.

SPOILER!!: Bella
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post
Bella stopped to stare around as her wand illuminated some very vicious looking dummies that now surrounded the three of them. Swallowing down hard in sudden fright, she looked from Apollo to Serena. "We can try bombarda , but won't stupefy work too?" Next second she felt how the dummies started to grab for her arms and pulling at her clothes to drag her in different directions. Letting out a panicked scream Bella shouted. "Stop grabbing at me!" before she raised her wand. She didn't cast any spells before she had calmed herself down. She'd be no use to Apollo or Serena if she broke down. When she felt clam and in charge again she casted a series of spells in the dummies directions. "Stupefy! Bombarda! Stupefy!" Sparing a glance at her partners she called over to them. "Be wary of the dummies. They aren't nice! Anyone got any other spell ideas that might keep the dummies at bay?

SPOILER!!: Their Room
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
SPOILER!!: Adara-Stark, Connolly, Balthazar-Dos Santos

You've managed to illuminate the room but your problems have only just begun! The light from your wand reveals you are surrounding by the...well not yet for you but infamous terror dummies commissioned by Headmaster Trent. They have a certain...viciousness to them. You may have noticed by the way they keep grabbing at you and pulling you in all directions. They try to tear at your clothes. You must get them away from you. If only there was a spell...that could...push things away. Wouldn't that be convenient?

Serena’s hand flew to her mouth to keep from screaming. No need to--

Attract attention…

They were surrounded by dummies! Mean looking dummies. Dummies that were pulling at their clothes. Serena swatted their hands away. On occasion using her sharp fingernails to yank them away from her. They might have startled her, but she was too proud to go down. For now, at least.

“I-I don’t know how to cast bombarda, yet!” she said through all the commotion. She’s read all about spells. She’s practiced them with twigs, but nothing too powerful.

It then occurred to her that she had practiced a spell and got it down. This morning outside she had cast it on an insect and it has worked! “I know one!” she exclaimed. “PETRIFICUS TOTALUS!” A jet of light shot out of her wand and into the crowd of dummies.