Thread: Girls' Bathroom
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2021, 07:23 PM   #15 (permalink)
Emzily

DMAC& DMGS
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Molly Wyndham #cf4269
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solomon Duck
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Cosima Plumb
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Theodore Alvin Kinsley
Games & Sports

x5 x2
Raspberry Jam | #ChocolateFrogFamous | Ultimate Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
This time Lia didn't bother to hold back her giggles at all as she watched Remy quickly move to sit on the floor in front of her. "Alright," she smiled taking both the hairbrush and hair tie from her. "Do you want just one single french braid or pigtail french braids?" Lia slipped the hair tie around her own wrist she it wouldn't get missed as she gentle began to brush Remy's hair making sure it was completely free of tangles.

"That's the best reason to be in here if I ever heard one," she laughed along with her. Probably the top one reason anyone came into the loo in the first place. The etchings on the door wasn't what she had spoken with her sister about but for the sake of this conversation it worked because both her sister and her knew about it and had spoken about it. "I did see it. Yeah, she's told me lots of stuff about this bathroom." And what Hady hadn't told her, she had read in books.
GOOD question. "Uhhhmm..." She thought about all of the possibilities, and would probably keep Dahlia here all day practising different styles. "Let's go for just one french braid down the middle first." That would look much more sophisticated. Remy beamed as Dahlia started to brush her hair. There was something so satisfying about other people messing with your hair. It was very relaxing.

"How've you been, then?" She felt like she was at the hairdressers, making polite conversations.

"Can't believe how much history this school has. Wonder if any of us will become famous one day." Like all the witch and wizardfolk before them. "I wonder if this is the bathroom that has the Chamber of Secrets entrance in..." Remy wasn't sure.

_______mirrors start to whisper, shadows start to sing