View Single Post
Old 05-18-2021, 06:08 PM   #31 (permalink)
Krel Ansell

DMLE & DIMC
Mooncalf

Ministry RPG Name:
Conley Singh-Phora
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Hugo I. Bumble
Law Enforcement
x1
*randomly tagged* | Norbert(a) | The Wandmaker (tm)

He wasn’t sure what he had been expecting, when he sent his patronus off to Level 2. Perhaps a Security Guard or a hit wizard, but an unspeakable? Yeah… that totally threw Conley for a loop. His eyes lingered on the bloodhound patronus as it lingered in the hallway and he sort of wished it was a real one. They were supposed to have excellent tracking skills. Maybe it’s human owner possessed skills of this sort? ”Errmm….” he found himself with a lack of words as the man explained which part of Mysteries he worked in. He was pretty sure that this was the first time an unspeakable had provided so much information to him.

”Merriweather!” Conley’s voice suddenly came back as the auror appeared. ”I ah…. found this.” He held out the shoe looking between each man. ”It’s not mine,” he added as if that information needed to be clarified. ”Too small- haha,” Dear Merlin’s pointy hat. Too small? What was his problem? Snap out of it Phora. ”I think,” he said trying to get one of the men to take the shoe. ”It has blood on it.” He turned it to show the streak. ”I’m not sure why a lady would leave a shoe behind unless she was forced too. I mean, my wife, rest her soul, would have rather eaten slugs then leave a shoe of this quality behind. Not to mention the limping…” You know… one heel on, one heel off? He needed to stop babbling didnt he?

Last edited by Krel Ansell; 05-18-2021 at 07:15 PM. Reason: Wrong level mentioned