Thread: Great Hall
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2021, 02:11 PM   #21 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

SPOILER!!: The boy with his foot constantly in his mouth
Quote:
Originally Posted by hermionesclone View Post

Sammy might have been trying to process everything but there was no missing the signs Emm was giving off right now. Like the slumping of her shoulders and the expression on her face and-

Was she crying?!

Congratulations, Samuel, you've done it again.

There were still a lot of emotions inside of him but now, the sadness was taking over more than ever. From telling her the truth about how he felt to whatever this was, he was sure that he didn't do anything wrong. But seeing her like this only made him feel worse. He almost wanted to take back all of it but there was no going back, was there?

The Ravenclaw let out a small sigh. "Emm, I do care. You're one of my closest friends, how could I not care?" It was simple. "In fact, I'm..... happy. Yeah. Happy for you. It's nice that you're moving on and being happy." He gave her a small smile, trying to bury the sad thoughts about kissing for when he was alone. "And it's nice that we'll still be friends."

Speaking of friends, there was another one brought up that was making him feel a lot worse. "Emma," he whispered. Did she know that she was being missed? Because she was. Things were just not the same without all of SKEEM here and it made him feel some type of way. "A day by the lake sounds nice, I think everyone's going to need it. Do you want me to make anything?" It was easier to concentrate on cooking than on other things.

Happy?

He was happy she had decided to kiss someone else? Well if that wasn’t the biggest slap in the face. It didn’t get any more “I’m not interested in you” than someone making it clear they were happy that you were moving on and no longer bothering them. It was...he was probably relieved, glad she was fixating on someone else. Glad he didn’t have to deal with her need to MAKE SURE he knew how she felt. Must’ve been a real load off for him, huh?

How embarrassing. Emm was realising that she had been chasing shadows this entire time. All that false hope. All that thinking if she waited and gave him some time to mature, he’d realise he was crazy about her, too.

He was glad she was moving in.

Her insides hurt and she wanted ice cream. Emmerson kept her composure, deciding she really couldn’t keep subjecting herself to this nonsense of unrequited love~

It was better to focus on a somewhat happier topic. “Cupcakes could be nice. Some more of that bread Healer Poppy is walking around with, too. Me and Kizzy can handle the other snacks. Dress for swimming, we’re gonna make the most of this weather before it disappears. There’s probably some spells we could make use of, too.” Planning for happier times. That...that was all she could do.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.