Thread: Music Classroom
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2021, 02:08 PM   #17 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granger Danger View Post
Leaning against the doorframe he sung softly the second song seeing how he knew all too well what it was, it was one of his favorite songs. Seeing her miss a few beats and stop playing he shook his head chuckling softly. "Hey Bubbles, knew I'll find you here." He knew her places all to well, just like she knew his. In a teasing voice and a bit of a smirk. "Think you missed a few beats there."

"I know, but you were in the zone I didn't want to ruin your momentum, turns out that I did without trying to." Walking in he grabbed a guitar and started playing a familiar melody. "Came here to sing and play a little, although you beat me to it." Positioning the guitar more he smiled at her. "Take it from the beginning?"
Lia knew he was teasing her right off the bat and rolled her eyes at him before scrunching up her nose and sticking out her tongue at him. "It's your fault that I did. You distracted me by just standing there like that, you goof." Her tone was light and playful like the gentle smile that tugged at her lips.

"Mm' it doesn't seem to take much for things to ruin my flow anymore but thanks for trying." She appreciated the thought. When he finally walked fully into the room and grabbed a guitar a true smile spread across her face. "Not my fault you're too slow." Laughing softly she sat up straighter on the stool and pushed her hair back off her shoulders. "Yup. On my go," she nodded her head. With that she tapped her drumsticks together. Once, twice, three.. four times before she began to play. In her her head she was already singing through the song waiting for the right moment to sing aloud.

You are Bread!