Thread: Girls' Bathroom
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2021, 12:29 PM   #14 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emzily View Post
Remy was JUST about to ask outright, but it seemed her puppy eyes had already done the trick. She beamed in accomplishment. "Yes, please!!" She spun around and jumped onto the floor, crossing her legs in front of her. It would be easier for Dahlia to have more space if she were sat down, but also her legs were aching. "Here's my hair tie, and my hairbrush." Remy handed them both from over her shoulder to Dahlia.

Oh, that was a perfectly good reason to be wandering into bathrooms. "I just came in here to use the loo." She chuckled. "Did you see the etchings on the door? Pretty cool, right? Is that what your sister told you about?" Maybe something COOL happened in this bathroom once.
This time Lia didn't bother to hold back her giggles at all as she watched Remy quickly move to sit on the floor in front of her. "Alright," she smiled taking both the hairbrush and hair tie from her. "Do you want just one single french braid or pigtail french braids?" Lia slipped the hair tie around her own wrist she it wouldn't get missed as she gentle began to brush Remy's hair making sure it was completely free of tangles.

"That's the best reason to be in here if I ever heard one," she laughed along with her. Probably the top one reason anyone came into the loo in the first place. The etchings on the door wasn't what she had spoken with her sister about but for the sake of this conversation it worked because both her sister and her knew about it and had spoken about it. "I did see it. Yeah, she's told me lots of stuff about this bathroom." And what Hady hadn't told her, she had read in books.

You are Bread!