Thread: Greenhouses
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2021, 11:50 AM   #12 (permalink)
Emzily

DMAC& DMGS
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Molly Wyndham #cf4269
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solomon Duck
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Cosima Plumb
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Theodore Alvin Kinsley
Games & Sports

x5 x2
Raspberry Jam | #ChocolateFrogFamous | Ultimate Fangirl

Remy nodded and shrugged. That probably was the reason a healer was required at Hogwarts. Going to a magic school was bound to have its dangers and risks no matter how well behaved you were, and she wasn't exactly well behaved. "Cool, I wish I could hang out there." At any of the common rooms. "I wonder if the Dungeons are as gross as they sound." Remy imagined it being damp, dark and cold. She hadn't thought about heading down there so far. Maybe Lisa had visited.

It still sounded like a made up spell, but Remy listened to Scarlett's explanation about what it did. Perhaps it was lucky that she had shown up before Remy severed anything important. "Huh." She said quietly as Scarlett snipped the rose off its stem. Impres----

O_____O

ATTITUDE? WHAT ATTITUDE? THE AUDACITY.

She was the one who had interrupted some perfectly good spell casting, Remy had the whole situation under control. The lion could feel her brain about to pop with rage. "You're the one with a smartypants attitude." She was not happy that Scarlett was able to perform the spell with so much ease. It must have been an easy spell, meaning Remy HAD to prove herself. She cleared her throat and pointed her wand at another rose.

"Flipperswittet." Since she was NOT going to ask Scarlett to repeat the incantation. Nothing happened..... surprise.

Remy could feel her cheeks getting hot with embarrassment. "Well... whatever, I didn't really want a rose anyway." She let out a HUFF and picked up her Talking Toadstool as a comfort.

_______mirrors start to whisper, shadows start to sing