View Single Post
Old 05-18-2021, 10:55 AM   #96 (permalink)
Charely Potter
St. Mungo's Mod
WWW Mod

DERP & DMGS
Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ean Zoilo Feirgrund
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kion Baltasar Ingebretson
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Darej Ethan Patterson
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Firash Zarko Grunt
Games & Sports
x8 x7
• HuffleStud • Knight of The Zodiac • Manly Beard-Grower • Cicatrice de Harry •

Dare could feel his feet begin to grow heavy as if cinderblocks were forming around them. The figure ahead of him began to form a picture before him the dark silhouette of the figure began to glow showcasing his loose curly hair. Blue eyes were next, followed by his nose, and a smile.

Darius reached out his hand before yelling out, "TAD!" His older brother was standing before him. He wanted to reach out and give him one last hug, it had been too long.

"Come on, Darius. I can't stand here all day!"

His legs felt rooted at the spot as he desperately tried to move. His legs were beginning to be pulled away. Looking down, roots of the ground began to envelop his feet. Panic started to set in making Darius look back up at Tad for help... but he was no longer there.

The smile etched on Tad's face remained, but the skin grew a shade of green before darkening... and rotting. Then bits of his skin began to peel away, with his head flopping over with crackling noise. Now he was approaching, slowly, now resembling an Inferi as fire began to encircle the grassing field.

"NO!!" Darius screamed. My wand.. I need my wand. He patted himself to feel for any signs of his wand. Looking up every now and then there were more figures forming. Walking slowly towards him.

There were more Inferi but dark-hooded figures as well. They each had a wand of their own. Suddenly, Darius's arms began to feel heavy, he could barely move now.

His heart accelerated with the panic. Breathing became more difficult as the grass only grew more over his body. Just as one of the hooded figures aimed their wand at him with the hue of yellow all but disappearing as a ray of green shot towards him.

Darius screamed but he could not hear his voice any longer.