Thread: The Pathways
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2021, 05:05 AM   #19 (permalink)
wednesday
Slytherin
Streeler

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Olive (Ollie) Burke
Second Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emzily View Post
Remy nodded in agreement when Ollie commented on her favourite classes. She would be prepared to argue with people who did disagree with her. "Ohmygosh, right?! Defence Against the Dark Arts is hard, and a little scary." It was literally in the title. DARK arts. "Like, what if one of us did a spell wrong? I don't think the Headmaster would care if one of us died." That was a little dramatic. He most likely would care, because he'd probably get into big trouble if that were to ever happen.

Aww. She felt bad that Ollie was missing home, although Remy could totally relate. "Have you been writing home? It's not quite the same, though, is it? I can't wait for the holidays when we can go home for a bit." She assumed Ollie would be spending holidays at home since she said she was missing it. Oooh, a homemade map! Remy shuffled closer to Ollie to catch a glimpse at her notebook. "Cool!! You must have been exploring so much!! Don't you ever get scared about getting lost?" It had certainly made her reluctant to wander around alone.

"Have you made many new friends yet?" Remy was very curious, because she was kinda struggling with it, sadly.
She was glad that Remy felt the same as she did about the class. At least she wasn't the only one to think Trent was crazy. "I mean he probably cares, just not how we would if we were professors."As the words left her mouth she thought of the two of them teaching. Ollie would make a decent teacher. She would be strict, but not overly strict to where the students hated her. Definitely something she could see herself doing in the future. Remy... Remy wouldn't be a teacher.

Writing home? Yes. Receiving things back from home? No. But Ollie wasn't sure if she wanted to tell Remy that yet. "Yeah I've sent a few letters but, it's not really the same is it?" She wondered what home life was like for Remy. Did she have pets? Probably a dog, something excited like she was. "Well, I can't get lost if I'm making the map, I'll just follow it to get back!"

Friends... Ollie would answer yes! Of course, she has. But before she answered she had to think, would they consider her a friend. She hoped so."Yeah, I met a few people that I really like. Funny I get along with mostly Ravenclaws." Not funny. That's where she should be!