View Single Post
Old 05-18-2021, 03:36 AM   #15 (permalink)
Granger Danger

DERP & DMC
Firecrab

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cassidy Raine
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryson Blacknight
Hufflepuff
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Stella Zunther

Ministry RPG Name:
Serena Morningstar
Loveable Gryffinpuff| Stella Bella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelliephone View Post
He stared at the piece of paper. For a long time, hardly even sure what to write. Her letter had been fully of apology and 'I love yous' and as much as he appreciated that it didn't change how he felt. He knew he just needed some time on his own to process all the changes and emotions and feelings from the past year now, but until then.. he didn't want to lie and say it was okay when he didn't feel like it was.

So he wrote down Thanks. Love you too. And that was all he had.

There had to be something else, right?

Hearing a voice, Evan jumped slightly, pulled from his thoughts and looked up. "Oh, hello." Leave if he wanted him too? The Ravenclaw shook his head, pulling his legs in to make it easier for the other boy to move. "No need. There's plenty of space, and I don't mind the company." Which was good since the other gent was also already grabbing pillow. Ev nodded at the commentary, glancing at the view from where he sat. "It is peaceful up here. Almost easy to forget everything when the castle looks so... calm and quiet." The treehouse offered different perspective. "I'm Evan, by the way."

Tadhg knew the feeling on that, at times he stared blankly at the paper for hours not knowing what to write. It was a weird feeling writing his parents, cause last term he didn't get to do it hardly any. All this freedom was weird as well, he was always wary that someone was watching him. He tried not to think about last term, but some things brought back flashbacks.

"Sorry mate didn't mean to scare you." He felt back for scaring him a bit. Tadhg nodded. "Thanks, I'm glad I could be some company, writing home?" He just gotten done writing home before he came here. He nodded. "Yeah it is, I spend alot of time up here just thinking watching the sunset and stars." Tadhg nodded. "I'm Tadhg, second year Slytherin."