Thread: Music Classroom
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2021, 03:25 AM   #15 (permalink)
Granger Danger

DERP & DMC
Firecrab

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cassidy Raine
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryson Blacknight
Hufflepuff
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Stella Zunther

Ministry RPG Name:
Serena Morningstar
Loveable Gryffinpuff| Stella Bella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
Somewhere about midway through the second song, which Tadhg should have known by the beat alone since it was a favorite of theirs, Dahlia happened to glance at the doorway. Seeing him standing there watching her caught her completely off guard that she missed several beats and stopped playing all together. Flushed cheeks and messy hair from moving her head around to the beat as she played, she now just looked at him surprised not expected anyone to be standing there. "Uhh, hi?" Cue bashful grin and soft laughter.

"You can come in, you know. You don't have to stand there in the doorway." That was why he was here, right? He was going to play?He knew not to bug someone while their in the zone, it ruined the momentum of the song. Deciding to wait for her to be done he kept on watching her, she looked peaceful and at ease with herself. He missed this side of her, lately she seem so uptight and wary of everything, he didn't blame her. He felt that way as well, always looking around afraid that he was being watched.
Leaning against the doorframe he sung softly the second song seeing how he knew all too well what it was, it was one of his favorite songs. Seeing her miss a few beats and stop playing he shook his head chuckling softly. "Hey Bubbles, knew I'll find you here." He knew her places all to well, just like she knew his. In a teasing voice and a bit of a smirk. "Think you missed a few beats there."

"I know, but you were in the zone I didn't want to ruin your momentum, turns out that I did without trying to." Walking in he grabbed a guitar and started playing a familiar melody. "Came here to sing and play a little, although you beat me to it." Positioning the guitar more he smiled at her. "Take it from the beginning?"