View Single Post
Old 05-18-2021, 03:03 AM   #93 (permalink)
Watson
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Octavius Jude Salander
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Arabella Morgenstern
Law Enforcement
Slytherindor ♛ The Crazytastic Besties ♛ Shan Watson ♛

As she pushed the door open, Lisa stumbled over something that had not been there before and had nearly lost her balance; however, she had directly bumped into a few older Ravenclaws. She couldn't tell if Ash, Ivy, Misa, or her brother were among them... There faces appeared more blurry. She rubbed her eyes and they were gone. Instead she found V and Daniel sitting outside of an office together. V was dressed in Hufflepuff robes and Daniel was dressed in Ravenclaw robes. It almost seemed oh so normal to her that her mind did accept it in this moment. "Hi!!" she greeted the two of them, receiving scowls from both.

"What are YOU doing here?" asked dreamV. "Can't you see your interrupting US!!"

Well this was a turn of events... she thought as her mind blanked, not knowing exactly where to start. What HAD she been doing here again? She couldn't exactly remember she just knew they were not in front of the stage.

"Come on, speak up Nam..."

"I came to look for you... you were gone." She paused. "I was worried."

dreamV huffed and dreamDaniel was very, very quiet which was very much unlike him. In fact, she couldn't see his full face as he was facing V. He was dressed in robes and looked like a normal student. He had Daniel's height but then again maybe he wasn't Daniel. "I'm finishing up his make up. He goes on stage. And then I go on stage for my solo!" proclaimed V with a magical hair flip.

"Our solo." Daniel sighed and stood up, turning around to face Lisa. He had gotten taller. Much taller than she had expected. Since ah... WHEN had he grown? Also why was V a giant too?!?!? Why was Lisa so short! DANG HER FUN SIZED GENES!!! GAH!

Wait. But this wasn't making any sense whatsoever. V and Daniel didn't like each other. They considered each other mean but here they were friends and all. Talk about some alternate universe nonsense.

Lisa narrowed her eyes in confusion. "I thought you two couldn't stand each other??" She was oh so oh so confused right now as she looked between the back of Daniel's head and at V. Lisa blinked. "Also Daniel doesn't like theatre. Says he's not 'theatrical'."

"I lied," said he cooly, smug, deadpan facial expression and more.

She could scream in this precise moment. "I don't believe EITHER ONE OF YOU. THIS IS SOME SILLY PRANK! Hahaha I get the joke guys. It's a prank. It's all a prank!" she flailed her arms in response. "Ha! You got meeeeee. Good one guys... Come on.... let's go home.... This was fun and all but.... its so weird that you guys aren't fighting."

"Lisa, we don't fight."

She waved her hand. "Oh suuuuuuuure." Likely storrrrry. "I have to go... uh... Director needs me... I'll leave you two alone. I'm losing my mind. We're not the same levels of sanity."

And with that Lisa reached for the door to exit the room but when she twistd the door knob it was gone. "What the hay?" she said as she jiggled with the doorknob, assuming it was stuck and trying to loosen it. She tried this for three minutes, ignoring any perplexed looks she was receiving from the peanut gallery. She stopped only when she felt an arm on her shoulder and she glanced up to look at her older brother. Noah. "Noah... you're not here are you?"