View Single Post
Old 05-18-2021, 01:51 AM   #4 (permalink)
Stefan
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DERP
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mackenzie Alistaire Mordaunt
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Yoji Christopher Reed
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Mordred Alexander Mordaunt
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
River Scott Reed
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Jedi Master•General Iroh•Java Junkie• King ♛ Stefan •Mycroft Holmes•Dragon Lord•Druid Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakemetotheBurrow View Post
Cece had been busy lately, and maybe a lot little distracted, but there was no way she wanted to miss hearing what uncle Professor Gunter had to say about Noah's discovery. He'd have the inside scoop, wouldn't he? Especially since he'd attended school with their parents allllllll those years ago. Whether they could convince him to share was a whole different story.

"Hey Noah," The blonde greeted cheerfully, coming up beside him and giving his arm a squeeze. "Do you have an actual plan, or are you just going to try and catch him off guard with your discovery?"
It did look like he was going to wait awhile for their godfather to answer, thinking that he may have got himself into a minor predicament. It was almost always the case for their godfather, and he ought to have just brought his homework with him, so he wouldn't be wasting time. There was a lot of studying to be done... and he'd been inspired to spend more time in the library because of his discovery.

Merlin knows what he'll find next.

"Hey, you." Noah gave Cece a knowing smile as soon as he'd seen her, and casually draped an arm around her shoulder, "Do I ever plan anything? Nope. That's not my way." he may look like a lot like his dad, but Noah wasn't anything like him-- always brooding, always planning, always thinking. "I'll just have to wing it, I guess. It's more fun that way." the Gryffindor crinkled his nose as he got his arms off of Cece. "It's kind of...odd to think our parents used to be students like us though. And... Merlin, were they all over the place."

"It didn't go quite as planned." | The Underground Studio
Translation: I may have caused irreversible damage on a monumental scale.