View Single Post
Old 05-17-2021, 11:52 PM   #6 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiallNIP View Post
Quinn managed another awkward smile and a chuckle. "Ah, well, that's... good." Quinn leaned against the pen in front of him as he took a brief pause. Lia... was at the lesson too, right..? "H-hey, so... um... h-have you, um... have you looked at.... the Thestrals..?" Quinn wanted to know if she had seen them because.... if she hadn't seen them, then maybe he wouldn't see them. But maybe... maybe he would....
She nodded. "You haven't been in here recently, have you?" There was something about his behavior that told her so. Maybe it was the smile or perhaps the chuckle. Nah, now that she thought about it for a minute, could it be the little fact that she hadn't seen him here at all the entire term? Yup. That was it!

Indeed she had been at that lesson. That lesson that had changed things for all of last term, made her incredibly weary anytime she was even remotely anywhere near that stable she had to move away from it post haste. Dahlia shifted her weight from one foot to the other as she looked at Quinn, allowing him to take him time as he spoke. However his question made her heart race and she fixed her gaze firmly on her fellow Ravenclaw. She could feel herself fidgeting, her fingers twisting in the hem of her hoodie. "..I uhh.." Why was he asking her this?! Does he see them and he wanted to talk with her about them? "N-not yet.. I want to.. but I also.. I don't want to either but I feel badly th-that I haven't already.."

It was difficult to explain. Deep down she wanted to know. There was that creature lover side of her that wanted to see them, know what they felt like under her finger tips, get to feed and care for them. She wanted to experience what they truly were with her own eyes. Then there was the part of her that was frightened because of the reason behind seeing them. It would all be more real, more permanent.

You are Bread!