View Single Post
Old 05-17-2021, 11:32 PM   #88 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

All too soon, the terrain changed and Claudine realised where Lemongelo was taking her - to the Blaze Mansion. Terror filled her and she shrank low on the oversized Puffskein’s back as though trying to hide herself. “I don’t want to go back there,’’ she whispered urgently. “Not among killers. Not among those who aren’t like me.” But Lemongelo had either gone deaf or pretended not to care a bit about Claudine’s wishes.

Lemongelo, in fact, could hear the words but he chose to remain silent. Now he circled the mansion repeatedly. This action seemed to not have any effect on him as he showed no signs of being dizzy.

Claudine, on the other hand, felt as though she’d be sick. She had taken a chance to peer down and {with strange eagle- like vision} recognised a few of the Blazes- Eivan and Anthony. Sweet Anthony who was only a few years younger than she was and who loved to jump out from places and scare her by shouting ‘Boo!’ Eivan… not so sweet but cold… and who scared her in all the wrong sense of the world as she got older.

Anthony was explaining something, bouncing on the soles of his feet and moving his hands animatedly. Anthony was also making weird sounds with his mouth, which Claudine somehow heard clearly. It was a clucking sound? No. It was more like snapping fingers. But how did the little cousin manage that?

Who cared?

“Take me away from here, please.” She was practically pleading with Lemongelo now.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺