View Single Post
Old 05-17-2021, 11:28 PM   #16 (permalink)
Chelliephone

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals
Anashti l Brat Pack l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
A backup. Did she need a backup book? That was a seriously good question. One she hoped she would never have to consider but it was always a possibility. "This was is special. If it what it's meant to do.. I shouldn't have any trouble with it lasting the entire year." And than some.

This was the thing with making new friends, one had to learn about them. Their likes and dislikes, how they reacted to certain things, their way of thinking. These things also took time. "It could be. It sounds like a possible theory to me, anyhow." As for what the ingredients might be, Lia chewed her lower lip in thought. "Well it's a friendship potion. It's meant to attract someone into being best friends so umm... possibly some type of flower." Flowers were attractive?

She smiled. "Psychology?" That was a bit above her thought process but to each their own. She nodded as she listened. "Umm, a few. Mostly creature and plant stuff.. now I have some reach to do about these passage ways. A few things on spell work and stuff.." Was she being a little bit vague? Possibly.

"So was I." She wasn't one who liked hearing about people getting themselves hurt. "We could be if we really want to be." They had to be in it, to win it, right?
"Maybe even if it does start to run out of pages.. there's probably some type of charm to extend it, right?" Like that one that made bags seem like something straight from Mary Poppins. "Did someone give you that book?" Noticed she had referred to it as special, wasn't sure if that was just because what it was used for or if it was a gift.

His previous friends had kind of just... latched, without much effort from Evan at all. That's probably why the whole concept was still a difficult thing for him to figure out. And why the friendship potion was low key fascinating. "A flower... well... doesn't the amortentia potion take the rose thorn? So maybe the friendship one takes a petal?" he jotted down 'rose petal' as an option for password, everything was worth a try. "Maybe it has to be specifically a yellow one though?" Wasn't that the flower of friendship? He wasn't very well versed in what flowers said.

Maybe he should add that to his list of things to study too.

He nodded when she questioned psychology, giving a half smile. "My mom's a psychologist. So it's always been something kind of talked about in my house and I think it's interesting." He'd been in the room last year so.. he didn't think it necessary to elaborate further his Mum was muggle. "Are Herbology and Care of Magical Creatures your favorite?" Since she had mentioned things related to those subjects specifically. And back to the passages... he smiled a little wider, "Maybe we should try?"

Let them point and laugh at who we are, it's you and me here dancing from the start