Thread: Music Classroom
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2021, 09:36 PM   #12 (permalink)
NiallNIP

DERP
Ravenclaw
Imp

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Quinn Kingsley
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kittredge Flannigan
The Gay Agenda™< >Homiesexual uwu

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrocat View Post
"More like present tense seem, if you ask most people." She always seemed angry, didn't she? "I was mad. Not at Gemma though." Although throwing the bread was probably not a smart move on her part, seeing as it triggered Ash's FIGHT or flight response (she picked fight, obviously). "I'm just mad at Healer Poppy, because I don't trust her one bit. And I'm mad at the government for letting this happen. And I'm mad at all the people who expect me to heal when I haven't even heard one apology or seen any justice or acknowledgement happening." Those people were super dumb. Ash hadn't received any sort of compensation for this (mandated therapy did not count), and she hadn't received an apology. And most importantly, she knew it. She wasn't some dumb little kid who didn't know what was going on, and she was nowhere close to a forgiving person. Ash finished the bit of song she was doing and decided to switch the music to a love song. Lighten the mood. Just like they would hopefully be lightening the subject soon. "You like plants, do you?"
Quinn bit the inside of his cheek. That... is definitely a lot. But maybe Ash didn't want to talk about that right now. He pushed down his worry and mustered a smile. "Yeah, I do. I have my own garden back home. Well, it's... it's not as good of a garden as it has been since I'm away a lot of the time, now, but... yeah, I like plants. I'm good at looking after them. They're pretty." Plants were what he took solace in when there... wasn't really anyone else to hold that role. Maybe he liked them so much because they needed him. But he didn't like that thought very much. "And... you like music?"